Hashtags management allows you to easily add commonly used hashtags to your content. This is useful these four reasons:-
- Adding hashtags to your content can dramatically increase online engagement.
- A hashtag is a word or phrase preceded by a hash mark (#), used within a piece of content to identify a keyword or topic of interest and facilitate a search for it.
- Whenever a user adds a hashtag to their post, it’s able to be indexed by the social network and becomes searchable/discoverable by other users.
- Essentially, it makes the content of your post accessible to all people with similar interests, even if they’re not your followers or fans.
- Link – Everything you need to know about hashtags
- Link – 266 Hashtag ideas
How hashtags are used in your campaigns
- When you edit the content of any your campaigns, you can easily add these commonly used hashtags by just clicking on one.
- The example image above does not have any hashtags (oops), but the hashtag will be inserted at the current position of the cursor.
- When you add a campaign via URL, you can specify which hashtags will be added to every piece of content.
- This is a really quick way of applying tags to your posts.
Editing and adding new hashtags
Navigate through the main menu on the left to Campaigns > Tags
This will take you to the hashtag management screen.
- +Add Tag – In the pop-up, you can add a new hashtag. If you are not sure, click the Get Ideas button which will take you through to the hashtagify.me website which is a great resource for finding the most popular and relevant hashtags for your niche.
- Edit – Allows you to edit your hashtag. Please note, this does not edit any hashtags that have already been used in your campaigns.
- Delete – Allows you to delete the hashtag. Please note, this does not delete any hashtags that have already been used in your campaigns.