Platform updates – Week 52, 2017
We’re excited to be releasing the following features this week.
- Online Support Forums – Users can now register and post support online. Not only does this keep everything in one place, it may also help others who have similar issues in the future. Support forums can be found here.
- Online Documentation – All the features of Strend is being published online. These help pages are also being linked to from within the platform. So if you ever need any help on any of the pages within the platform, simply click on the HELP button at the top right of the page and it will direct you to the appropriate page in our documentation.
- Blog Pages / Product Updates – We will keep you updated as and when new features and functionality is released onto our live platform. We will also keep you abreast of new developments in our staging system. Blog index can be found here.
- Feature Requests – If you have an idea that would make your life easier, or perhaps new features that would extend the functionality of Strend, you can now place a feature request on our system. Other users can then vote for the change request if they think it’s a good idea. You will be notified when an idea is added to our project roadmap and also notified when it is completed.
- Pre-sales Questions – Visitors to our website can post pre-sales questions here.