Platform updates – Week 3, 2018
We’re well into the new year and this week we unveil some great new features. Users can now import content via XML sitemaps. This is great news for our e-commerce users who can import all their products into the system with just a few clicks. Also some massive updates on all social media import templates.
- NEW – Import content via sitemap.xml – We’re now importing content via XML sitemaps. This allows e-commerce users to import all their products into Strend and quickly create social media campaigns based on their product inventory, driving traffic to all the products on their website.
- NEW – Link in social media templates – We announced we were working on this last week and now it is ready on the live platform. When we share content to social media, we used to simply append the URL/link at the end of the post. Users can now define where in the content templates the link will appear. This will affect 3rd party RSS posts and their own content.
- NEW – @Thanks in social media templates – When we share 3rd party content on social media, we used to simply append the Thanks to @handle at the end of all Twitter posts. Users can now define where in the content templates the @thanks will appear.
- NEW – New social media templates – We now have 3 social media content templates. One for when you import content from one of your web pages, another for when you are importing RSS/3rd party content and another when using the new sitemap.xml import.
- NEW – Company social media template preview – When you are editing your social media templates in company setup, we can show you a little preview of where your Title, Content, #Hashtags, Thanks and the Link will appear.
- Update – Click / IP tracking – Some reports in the system were only reporting the date of your clicks. This has been updated to show the date and time.